There are 6 types of barriers related to programming

There are 6 types of barriers related to programming

6_barreira

Besides the classification of beatable and unbeatable programming barriers there is a very interesting study that feature each of the possible programming barriers. To help understand the barriers the researchers point out common phrases in each of the ratings below:
a) Design: “I do not know what the computer should do”.
b) Selection: “I know what to do, but do not know what to use”.
c) Coordination: “I know what to use, but do not know how to combine what I need”.
d) Usage: “I know what to use, but do not know how to use”.
e) Understanding: “I thought I knew how to use X, but it does not do what I expected”.
f) Information: “I understand what happened, but I can not check”.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post